- Downloaded the latest volume of "Antiphospho...What?"?
- Checked out our links page?
- Joined our online support forum?
- Shopped in our Cafepress* and Zazzle* stores for APS, Lupus, Infant Loss (& many more!) awareness items?
- Sent a family member or loved one flowers through our FlowerPetal* shop?
- Watched the videos on our YouTube page?
- Joined our mailing list to receive our newsletters and updates?
- Read how you can help the APSFA?
- Joined us on Facebook or Twitter?
- Submitted your patient story for our quarterly newsletter?
- Seen our segment on "Mystery Diagnosis"? You can buy it now on iTunes!
APS Foundation of America, Inc. In the Media
Since 2005, the APSFA has been growing by leaps and bounds and we've been spotted or heard in the media!
If you see us in your local newspaper or in a magazine or newsletter, please clip the article and send it to us. If you see an article about us on the web, please contact us so that we can link to it here.
Page last update: 06/05/2011
The APS Foundation of America, Inc. website and forums are both volunteer run and funded by donations to the APSFA.
Website hosted by Dreamhost. Website created and maintained by Heidi P.
DISCLAIMER: APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to replace standard doctor-patient visits, physical examination, and medical testing. Information given to members is only an opinion. All information should be confirmed with your personal doctor. Always seek the advice of a trained physician in person before seeking any new treatment regarding your medical diagnosis or condition. Any information received from APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure. This site is for informational purposes only. Please note that we will be listing all donor or purchaser's names on the Donor page of our foundation site. If you do not want your name listed, please contact us to opt out. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.