- Downloaded the latest volume of "Antiphospho...What?"?
- Checked out our links page?
- Joined our online support forum?
- Shopped in our Cafepress* and Zazzle* stores for APS, Lupus, Infant Loss (& many more!) awareness items?
- Sent a family member or loved one flowers through our FlowerPetal* shop?
- Watched the videos on our YouTube page?
- Joined our mailing list to receive our newsletters and updates?
- Read how you can help the APSFA?
- Joined us on Facebook or Twitter?
- Submitted your patient story for our quarterly newsletter?
- Seen our segment on "Mystery Diagnosis"? You can buy it now on iTunes!
In 2007, the APS Foundation of America, Inc. (APSFA) had June declared as "APS Awareness Month." We encourage people living with APS as well we their family and friends to help us spread awareness during the month of June by wearing burgundy ribbons.
Since June 9, 2010 is the 5 year birthday of the APSFA, we have decided to also declare that June 9 be "WORLD APS DAY".
To go along with World APS Day, we are also having a blog event on June 9th through the Bloggers Unite site. We are hoping that bloggers who are living with APS - whether they be a patient, caretaker, friend, or loved one - will join us and write a blog entry on June 9th about their experience with APS.
To join us, please visit our Bloggers Unite event site, sign up and join the event. Don't forget to download or grab the code below for the blog badge of your choice to display on your blog or website and feel free to download the videos or embed them on your blog via YouTube.
More information about this event will be coming soon, so check back here and watch the social networking sites for updates.
Page last reviewed: 12/30/2015
The APS Foundation of America, Inc. website and forums are both volunteer run and funded by donations to the APSFA.
Website hosted by Dreamhost. Website created and maintained by Heidi P.
DISCLAIMER: APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to replace standard doctor-patient visits, physical examination, and medical testing. Information given to members is only an opinion. All information should be confirmed with your personal doctor. Always seek the advice of a trained physician in person before seeking any new treatment regarding your medical diagnosis or condition. Any information received from APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure. This site is for informational purposes only. Please note that we will be listing all donor or purchaser's names on the Donor page of our foundation site. If you do not want your name listed, please contact us to opt out. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.